Thursday, August 11, 2005

How many cigars do you need?

OK, so I'm debating with myself. I am trying to plan next week's cigar inventory, and I'm at an impasse. I think, when you're looking at balancing health with vice, you need to focus on moderation, but not too much....does that make any sense? Of course not. For example, I like to have 1 or 2 drinks a night. Healthy drinks. LOL. Anything from a beer or 2, or a glass of wine or 2, or a martini or 2 as we get later into the week. With cigars it's the same thing, except a bit less. 0-1 cigars a night is fine with me. Of course, it's all a matter of preference and tolerance. I'm a tobacco moderate. I love a good cigar, but if I have a particularly strong one some evening, I maybe don't need one for a while. Here's the deal, I found a site that actually agrees with me, 7cigars.com, they think 1 cigar everyday is perfect. I happen to agree. So I'm sending you there. enjoy! BTW- I vote for Arturo Fuente later in the week, kind of like a martini, eh?